Public relations: Planned effort. Responsible management. Multiple communications channels.
Results: Enhanced public awareness. Enhanced public understanding. Enthusiastic public support.
Public recognition doesn’t just happen; it begins with a plan. We’re your planner, innovator, and partner with an ear to the marketplace. We’re your driver with an eye on your target audiences and trusted media sources. We know what holds attention governs actions, and we get you on the radar of trendsetters because they build more trust than costly campaigns. With more than 40 years in the business and numerous awards, we build mutually beneficial relationships between you and your public. Contact us to learn more about our expertise in the following service areas:
- Press release and media advisory writing
- Traditional, niche, and social media pitches and placements
- White Papers
- Editing and proofreading
- Publication writing and design
- Scriptwriting and on-air production
- Translation services
- Public opinion research
- Brand development
- Promotional campaigns
- Strategic partnership development
- Creative briefs, focus group research and listening sessions
- Crisis management and reputation management
- Cross-cultural communications
- Consumer marketing: Alpha, Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers
- Special events: book signings, red carpet events, conferences and seminars, open houses, meetings, theme parties, social networking
Business today is global. Communication strategies for a changing world consider subcultures of main cultures. Respectful cross-cultural communications is key, in person, in words, and in images. We help our clients build relationships, earn trust, and sustain global business ties.
We are your source for negotiating business arrangements with foreign governments, potential customers, and partners. Let us do the research, information gathering, verse you on cultural nuances, and advise on a plan.
In addition to orchestrating multiple trade missions to the UK and cultivating business ties in Holland and France, our founder organized Dr. Donda West’s Raising Kanye London Book Tour. The schedule included book signings, speaking engagements, media tours, and a reception hosted by Adornment London and sponsored by MTV Europe and PLAN International. She also teaches Business English to international entrepreneurs and is US Correspondent for Middle East Business News.